- Resources from countries can be diverted into feeding the world and improving civilizations rather than
building up defense capabilities.
- No society in the world is as advanced and diverse as the U.S.
- Public opinion, the 1st Amendment, and checks & balances on government power are there to curb abuses.
- The international community is very integrated commercially and otherwise; thus, if we hurt the success of
others, we also hurt ourselves.
- Western values are arguably the best, as evidenced by our diversity and success.
- Absolute power inevitably corrupts.
- Jealousy and envy lead to anti-Americanism & hate no matter what we do.
- The rest of the world disagreeing with an action isn't necessarily enough to stop the U.S.
- World organizations such as the U.N. and International Criminal Court, which should be used to ensure world
peace and prosperity, are instead turning into vehicles to thwart America.